Monday, March 14, 2011

Viva La Mexicana at Sanchoz

Sunday morning I was lazing with my morning papers when one of my friends sprung a surprise. We all decided to get together for a leisurely lunch. As I got to pick the place, I chose Sanchoz which I had been to a couple of times and loved. Great Mexican food, interesting music and  a fab buzzing ambience. Interestingly I have been here only at lunch time all 3 times. Am sure it would be a good choice for dinner too

In Mumbai today, I would rank Sanchoz and Chili's as the best Mexican restaurants with TGIF as a close third.

I ordered my all time fave Mexican dish Cottage Cheese Fajitas. Like the D.I.Y nature of the dish as you need to take your tortillas, add the condiments (salsa, gaucomole, fresh tomatoes) & then add the cottage cheese & roll it up before you eat it. My friends ordered a house salad, an enchillada  & a cottage cheese fajita.

We had to wait almost an hour for a table for 5 as we started pretty late. They take reservations only until 12.30. You can wait at the bar and nibble nachoz / have a drink....






No comments:

Post a Comment