Sunday, February 27, 2011

Food. Delicious Food..... at Out of the Blue


Today I has an absolutely delicious lunch with a friend at Out of the Blue. (Union Park, Khar). For those of you who haven't been to this old favourite, its an indoor & outdoor Italian restaurant serving pastas, sizzlers, fondues & salads and starters. When the weather is conducive, opt to sit outside. At night, its candle lit and has a pretty romantic atmosphere. They have huge fans and mist sprays to keep things cool. Most times I have been there, there is live music and some entertainment. Today there was live music, an astrologer and a candy floss stall plus a clothes exhibition.


We ordered Virgin Mojitos (delicious) & I ended up having two of them over the course of lunch. We started with a vegetarian Ceaser salad which was delicious with crunchy pesto croutons, nice fresh lettuce, olives etc. My main course was my all time favourite pasta, Creamy Pesto Pasta. Its a house special at Out of the Blue and I have had it many times and its always been delicious. I had my usual add ons - mushrooms, jalapenos and sun dried tomatoes. Best of all, there are two sizes of servings basis your appetite and I had the small today. For Dessert, I had the (free) candy floss.


Highly recommended for Sunday brunch as you can sit and chat for hours. Also great for dinner with friends or even a romantic tete a tete.



Would love your feedback on your Out of the Blue Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment