Sunday, April 17, 2011

Loving the Thalipeeth at Swati Snacks

Tucked away at Tardeo is an unpretentious restaurant which is a must visit for any Foodie - Swati Snacks. I have been going there for about 8 years or more and it has never disappointed. Be prepared to wait at lunch or dinner but not usually more than half an hour and the wait helps build the anticipation and the appetite:-)

I went there yesterday with two of my friends as they wanted to try something other than Italian food and everyone loved it. I ordered my favourite Thalipeet and Pitla with the delicious green chutney & green chillis. I also ordered a green mango panna drink.

Excellent service, fresh food and value for money.  What more can you ask for? For me, I wait eagerly for Swati to cross over to Bandra and set up a restaurant there. Is anyone listening:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment