Saturday, March 05, 2011

I am a CPK fan, are you?

Having been to the CPK Outlets at Chicago & Mumbai, I thought I would give the Makati outlet a try for lunch. CPK is California Pizza Kitchen for the unitiated... I spent the morning traipsing around Interamuros including the ramps of Fort Santiago and had worked up quite an appetite with all the walking. Surprising for  Manila, there were at least 4 vegetarian pizza options. I ordered a wild mushroom thin crust pizza with a topping of goat cheese & a grape crush to drink.

The grape crush was nice but not much to drink as there was so much ice. The pizza took about 20 minutes but was absolutely delicious. I ate the entire 13 inch pizza and relished every bite. Again, surprising for Manila, they serve you oregano and chilli flakes plus cheese powder. Must visit again restaurant on my list.




 





1 comment: