Monday, March 28, 2011

Rosemary Potatoes Home Style

As Lady Margaret my cook is away on her annual month long break, I am encouraged to cook and decided to try out a dish I had made a few years ago. Again from the Italian cookbook.

Ingredients

Baby Potatoes, peeled and quartered
2 Red Onion sliced lengthwise
8 peeled garlic pods
Rosemary herb
Oregano herb (this is my salt substitute)
Olive Oil
Butter

Prepare a baking dish (I use my microwave as I dont have a seperate oven) with olive oil. Place the slice baby potatoes in the dish, along with the onions, garlic and a little butter. Garnish with Rosemary and Oregano and toss well.

Place to bake for 20 minutes and serve hot. Its pretty tasty and the rosemary makes an excellent tango with potatoes. I use this as a main course but you can make this as a side dish or a mains.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment