Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wine & Dine at Bungalow 9

Sunday evening after a few hours at b blunt saw me having dinner with a friend at Bandra's hottest new hangout Bungalow 9. Located at St. John Baptist Road (for the challenged, go straight at Reclamation Barista), the restaurant has indoor & outdoor seating, a bar and a private dining area for groups of 25 and more. Its a multi cuisine restaurant serving everything from sushi to thai to italian to continental food and has a pretty romantic ambience. A bit of a mediterareanean vibe with white walls, candles etc.

I ordered a wood grilled pizza with goatcheese, mushroom, peppers, jalapenos & sundried tomatoes. Quite nice but discovered I was full after I ate half of it. A bit of waiting at the bar but we were seated in just under ten minutes.

The last time I came here just for drinks so this was the first time I sampled the food. Hope to try some of the pastas next time.









No comments:

Post a Comment