Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Italia calls at Toscano

Sunday lunch saw us back at UB City for an Italian meal at Toscano. I had been here in November and loved it so it was very much on my food list. Toscano is an outdoor indoor restaurant with a nice dark wood and black and white pics ambience. But it isnt a great choice in sweltering May for lunch and believe me Bangalore is also sweltering in May.

My drink was a delicious non alcoholic grape sangria.

I ordered a Penne Gorgonzola pasta- Blue cheese, radicchio, cracked pepper, and parsley with my usuals of mushrooms, jalapenos and sundried tomatoes which was super delicious. Their complimentary bread basket comes with a herbed butter and a chilli dip. I think my fave accompaniment is still Olive Oil & Balsamic vinegar though.


The dessert was a beautifully presented creamy Tiramisu. Dont miss the mango & strawberry syrup eyes. Lovely food presentation for most dishes. I think this is a firm favourite and will hopefully be on my list every time I am in Bangalore.













No comments:

Post a Comment