Saturday, May 07, 2011

Quench your thirst at Bandra

On the Reclamation food trail, we checked out Quench and actually my friend was aldready a fan. at the end of the evening, I was a convert too. Friendly service, nice retro music, good food and interesting beer themed graffiti on the walls. and snakes and ladders on the tables.

Ordered a paneer steak with Paprika Sauce and since I am not a beer drinker, the Quench Mocktail. Both were really good. It can get a little crowded and I would imagine weekends are packed. Must check out this place again soon...









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Deepa. had been eying the place myself for quite a while...Looks like I have an item to add on my weekend to-do list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Do check it out and share your feedback

    ReplyDelete