Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rooftop Bars with a view: Mumbai, Singapore, San Francisco & Bangalore

Who doesn't like a great view and when you get a Rooftop Bar with great music, ambience and a great view, it is a great mix. I unfortunately don't have handy pics of all the Bars with a view I have been to but plan to start collecting them when I visit again.

I will start with my first Revolving Bar Experience at San Francisco at the Hyatt. My coz took me there a few years ago and I really enjoyed the experience of sipping on a vodka martini and watching the sea front go by.

My next experience was in Mumbai with the Dome Bar - a really romantic rooftop Bar / lounge on the Intercontinental rooftop which lets you look down the length of Marine Drive. Note to self must go there soon, its been years.

My third experience was in Mumbai again at Aer at the Four Seasons for their sundowner party and I was lucky enough to watch the sun set. It overlooks the sea and a large part of central Mumbai.

My fourth experience was in Singapore at the Marina Bay Hotel. Their bar on the 57th floor has a view to die for.  All of Singapore Harbour is below you.

My most recent experience was last night at the Skye Bar at UB City in Bangalore. Very nice and you can see all of Chinnaswamy stadium.

What are your favourite rooftop bars. Tell me about them so I can check them out.





 

2 comments:

  1. Sirocco in Bangkok is quite famous and supposed to be sensational...kinda like our very own Aer!
    http://www.lebua.com/en/the-dome-dining/sirocco-restaurant/

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting tip Joanna, if i ever go back to Bangkok, will check it out

    ReplyDelete